- High quality compounds
- Any scale from 0.05 mmol to 2.0 mmoles
- Easy to use; use prewritten or define own protocols
- Performs wide range of solid phase chemistries
- Reactor cooling to -30°C and heating to +80°C
- Safe to use, instrument is totally enclosed
- Fully automatic with no limit to number of building blocks
- Disposable 10 mL and 50 mL reactors
- Uses commercially available resins and reagents
Ease of Use
- Very easy to use software; import the sequence, fill in quantity and resin and press run
- Software generated worksheet tells the user what to prepare
- Free choice of chemistry, present and future
- Unattended operation for full length of the synthesis
- Disposable reactors and building block containers
- 60 building block containers, no limit to how many can be added
- Enclosed cabinet for safe bench top use
- Easy cleave system direct from the disposable reactor
High Quality Compound
- Inert atmosphere throughout
- Reaction temperature monitoring and logging
- Precise and fast reagent delivery and washing
- Efficient inversion mixing
- Bottom filtration from disposable reactors
- Fresh building blocks in powder
- Pre-activation vessel
Activotec has unsurpassed experience in synthesis chemistry and automation, the Activo-S44 has been developed and used in house by our synthesis team. Activotec is totally committed to supporting its customers worldwide and to further developing products for organic synthesis, user input into the development of products is actively encouraged.
- Fast reliable service engineers and application chemists.
- Service contract options are available to suit your requirements.
- Chemists are available to help with instrument application and chemistry if required.
- Training is provided on site or in Activotec’s facility.
Width – 84 cm or 33 inches, depth – 60 cm or 23 inches, height – 70 cm or 28 inches